Metropolis Roasterie, Chicago, IL
Metropolis is a fifteen-year-old, small batch, specialty coffee roaster, retailer, and wholesaler. Our mission is to make people’s lives better through coffee. We strive to achieve the highest coffee quality standards, from farm to cup, while consistently providing great service. We believe in “Great Coffee for Everyone.”
Our Receptionist works with the customer service and accounting teams to provide consistent and exceptional service experiences for our customers. In this role you will be responsible for all incoming phone calls and will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely order processing, service requests, and various other inquiries. Your goal will always be to exceed customer expectations!
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Welcome all guests with a smile
- Monitor multiple email inboxes
- Assess customer needs and concerns, following through to final resolution and customer satisfaction
- Keep the reception area clean and fully stocked
- Process customer orders received via phone calls and emails
- Set up and maintain customer information
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Positive, solutions-oriented, and friendly attitude
- Thoughtful, thorough, and approachable communication style
- Precise attention to detail in all tasks
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Gmail
- Ability to solve problems, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, environment
This is a full-time position with a regular schedule, occasionally requiring additional hours/days dependent on business needs. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive hourly wage, paid time off, partially-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance, and company-provided short-term and long-term disability coverage and life insurance.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Receptionist” in the subject line.